Diagnosing Error?

Mike R spycobalt at SPYPRODUCTIONS.COM
Fri Nov 14 16:32:13 GMT 2003

The most recent version of MailScanner is what I am using.

I had restart sendmail, then restarted mailscanner, and now everything is
working well.  Don't know what that was all about, though.

The maillog didn't show any unsual activity.  After the line 'Using locktype
= flock" would appear, no other lines regarding Mailscanner.

:\

-Mike