ANNOUNCE: Beta 4.25-7 released

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Fri Nov 14 16:13:40 GMT 2003

Julian,

Just tested it here with clamavmodule.

Clamavmodule Works fine but it did trap an IFrame tag as a virus
(weird!):
Nov 14 10:20:37 dbeauchemin MailScanner[12223]: INFECTED:: Exploit.IFrame.Gen:: ./hAEFKUao012330/message3
Nov 14 10:20:37 dbeauchemin MailScanner[12223]: Virus Scanning: ClamAV Module found 1 infections

As for disarming tags, it doesn't seem to work:
Allow IFrame Tags = disarm
Log IFrame Tags = yes
Allow Form Tags = disarm

Nov 14 11:00:21 dbeauchemin MailScanner[12223]: Virus and Content Scanning: Starting
Nov 14 11:00:21 dbeauchemin MailScanner[12223]: Uninfected: Delivered 1 messages

The message contained an attachment with a FORM that passed through MS:
--=-KHlT6txKqQiTOwvM3PMn

<head>
<title>Bulletin PROFETIC</title>
</head>
<form method=3D'GET' action=3D'nouveautes.php3'>
<input type=3D"hidden" name=3D"recalcul" value=3D"oui">
<input type=3D'submit' class=3D'spip_bouton' name=3D'submit' value=3D'Recal=
culer cette page'></form>

--=-KHlT6txKqQiTOwvM3PMn--

I also have mixed results with quarantine permissions and users:
Quarantine User = virusck
Quarantine Group = virusck
Quarantine Permissions = 0640

# ls -l /quarantaine/autres/20031114/hAEFKUao012330
total 8
-rw-r-----    1 root     root         1078 nov 14 10:20 message
-rw-r-----    1 virusck  virusck       162 nov 14 10:20 message3

Denis