Spamassassin timed out

Steve Ellis ellis at KAZAKCOMPOSITES.COM
Fri Nov 14 15:18:42 GMT 2003

Due to the slightly longer than 12 hour interval, the time of occurrence
each day is slightly later than previous day. For November, the time of
the first occurrence each day has gone from 3:00 AM EST to 6:00 AM. This
is the low point in network load for our site.

Steve Ellis
Sr Engineer
KaZaK Composites, Inc.
781.932.5667 x105

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Stephen Swaney
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 8:30 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Spamassassin timed out

Steve,

Do you have a network load issue, i.e. a backup or large file transfer,
occurring at the same time?

It's my understanding that the SA timeouts occur when tests which use
the
network checks fail. This could be congestion on your end or no response
from the respondent of the test

Steve
Stephen Swaney
Fortress Systems Ltd.