how do you bypass virus scanning?

Rusty W rusty at EYTCHISONGROUP.COM
Fri Nov 14 01:33:47 GMT 2003

Is there a way to configure MailScanner such that emails from a specific
address (or keyword in subject line) by-pass the *virus* scanner (but not
Spam Filter) for one specific email account on my system?

I found the docs on how to "whitelist" a send in regards to bypassing the
spam filter, but nothing on how to bypass the virus filter.

Ideally, i want to make the exception for just ONE recipient on my system
for just ONE sender, but I will take any suggestions.

Thanks!