Blacklist

Sanjay K. Patel sanjay.patel at REXWIRE.COM
Thu Nov 13 19:44:05 GMT 2003

He can log at his log file. If he get a e-mail from a domain he has
blacklisted. He will the word blacklisted in the log file.

-SKP

-----Original Message-----
Of Steve Hickel
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 2:37 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Blacklist

All,

I am always having to figure out where I email from as I have vmware and
email from different clients. Sometimes I have  to relay to my home account
isp and other times I can just email out, so I don't know if this question
got through.

I installed Mailscanner for someone and he tells me his blacklist doesn't
work. I haven't looked at it yet, but does anyway have any ideas what I
should be looking for when I look at it? I think he goes into the headers of
the email he wants stopped and tries to figure out what the domain is that
is sending the email to him. He puts it into his blacklist and restarts
mailscanner and spamassasin. He claims it doesn't stop his blacklist items.

Thanks,

Steve