[Clamav-announce] new ClamAV release (fwd)

Frank Louwers frank at OPENMINDS.BE
Thu Nov 13 17:33:30 GMT 2003

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 12:11:08PM -0500, Ugo Bellavance wrote:
> [...]

just change the wrapper script to use clamdscan instead of clamscan :)

I modified the script to check if the daemon was running, and use
clamscan instead.

Vriendelijke groeten,
Frank Louwers

--
Openminds bvba                www.openminds.be
Tweebruggenstraat 16  -  9000 Gent  -  Belgium