Svar: Re: Svar: MailWatch: Learn and release functions missing on detail page

Evert Jan van Ramselaar evertjan at VANRAMSELAAR.NL
Thu Nov 13 12:20:25 GMT 2003

I think the problem was I had "Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files =
yes" instead of "= no". I now changed this and we will see what happens...

Thanks for your help!

Evert Jan