Svar: Re: Svar: MailWatch: Learn and release functions missing on detail page

Jan Elmqvist Nielsen jen at AH.DK
Thu Nov 13 11:11:31 GMT 2003

Hi Evert

Have you run fix_quarantine_permissions from the commandline first?
It took some time the first time I ran fix_quarantine_permissions.

Is the permissions:
-rw-rw----    1 root     apache       1566 Nov 13 11:36 hADAZBE30264
For a spam messages

/Jan Elmqvist Nielsen
Jan Elmqvist Nielsen said:
> run fix_quarantine_permissions and put it in your cron.

> I have succesfully upgraded MW4MS from version 0.2 to version 0.4.
> Everythings seems to be working fine. I have followed instructions for
> upgrading and then the additional install instructions for fixing
> permissions and stuff.
>
> However, when looking at the detail page for a stored spam message, I
do
> not see the row of options for learning and releasing the message. Any
> suggestion on what I can have missed while upgrading and configuring?

It is already in my crontab and the permissions seem fine to me. The
user
the webserver is running under has the needed permissions. I checked and
the spam messages are in the quarantine. The options to release the
message or to learn spam/ham still do not show up on the detail page.

--
  Evert Jan van Ramselaar  <evertjan at vanramselaar.nl>
  Van Ramselaar Info Tech  <http://www.vanramselaar.nl>