Stopping MailScanner

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Wed Nov 12 20:06:46 GMT 2003

Bill,

Same problem here.  When I want to shut everything down I stop
MailScanner and then sendmail and make sure there are no rogue processes
(ps -ef|grep [mM]ail).

I restart everything through MailScanner.

--
Denis Beauchemin, analyste
Université de Sherbrooke, S.T.I.