mailscanner on hp9000 hp-ux 11.11 ?

edwin knol edwin.knol at PRIVE.ORDINA.NL
Tue Nov 11 15:11:16 GMT 2003

Hello

I consider using mailscanner. But I'm not sure it will run properly on my
HP9000/800 PA-RISC with  HP-UX B.11.11. Perhaps somebody in this
maillinglist can tell me if you succeeded with installing mailscanner on
this OS correctly?

I would like to know for instance if there were any problems with the extra
perl modules needed and the 64-bit pa-risc architecture.
And which specific compiler and libraries were used to make the TNEF module?
Despite the good references of mailscanner, I would really like to know if
anyone experienced severere performance loss using mailscanner?

Thanks for your answer in advance,

Edwin Knol
Systems Administrator