Per Domain Spam Forwarding

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Tue Nov 11 04:58:12 GMT 2003

Yes, for every setting that says: "This can also be the filename of a ruleset", you can create rules for specific users, domain (from or to).  Some other stuff that I'm not aware of also, I gues...

> 2. Can Mailscanner forward high scoring spam to a specific
> E-mail address,
> yet deliver the rest of it normally?

Yes, just go to the setting called "High Scoring Spam Actions = " and put the path to the file of the ruleset you want to use (%rules-dir%/high.scoring.rules, for example.  You then create the file, and following the pattern in %rules-dir%/EXAMPLES, you build your rules.  You enter your criterias on the left side (To: @domain.com) and you enter what actions you want on the right (forward user at domain.com).  Don't forget to put a default entry.  What you put on the right-hand side is what will replace the setting in MailScanner.conf, for this criteria.

Hope this helps.

Guys please correct me if I'm wrong...  I'm still not an expert with rules.