Bayes and Mailwatch

Pete Russell pete at EATATHOME.COM.AU
Tue Nov 11 04:01:48 GMT 2003

Sorry to keep 'spamming' but i am stuck.

I have used the sa-learn script to learn 240 messages as spam from the
quarantine/currentdate/spam dir.

I do sa-learn --dump magic and see my 240 messages have been learned.

But now, if i use the mailwatch to try and learn anything, it returns an
error everytime
Result Messages: Release: message released to pmarshal at mydomain.com.au

Error Messages: SA Learn: error code 2 returned from sa-learn

I am not sure where to check for log of this action for more details? But
maybe some one has seen this brefore and knows a solution?

We have mounds of spam piled up in quarantine and i would like to start
learning and deleting it.

Thanks
Pete