Separating Spamassassin into a separate process

James Gray james at grayonline.id.au
Mon Nov 10 23:45:32 GMT 2003

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 01:46 am, Martin Hepworth wrote:
> James
>
> have you tried adding 'Detailed Spam Report = yes' in MailScanner.conf
> and showed the users how to view the full header info?

Yes I've used that and explained that this is probably the "industry
prefered" way - users don't understand or care what rules were applied to
get their message flagged - IT people can find the info if they're
interested and everyone is happy.

However, my boss wants the new (fast, simple, easy to maintain) system
broken so he can see the precious SpamAssassin summary report.  It's really
quite political :(

Thanks for your suggestion though.

--James