MailScanner & Razor

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Mon Nov 10 16:40:09 GMT 2003

You install dcc-dccproc, according to the doc into the .tar file.
Spamassassin should find it once it is installed.

Run MailScanner in debug mode to check if it is found and used.

You can also run dccfid if you feel adventurous.  I have a procedure, but I'm not an expert and it seems ok, but no more.