ANNOUNCE: Beta release 4.25-6

Robert Waldner waldner at WALDNER.PRIV.AT
Sun Nov 9 22:41:31 GMT 2003

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 13:23:37 GMT, Julian Field writes:
>>It works, after a bit of tweaking. The new syntax of virus.scanners.conf
>>  wasn't all too intuitive without documentation.

>New docs:

Ah, my error, of course. Should have checked the new file, not just
 merely wondering why the old one didn't work as expected.

Everything else I use, especially the new Quarantine Permissions,
 works as expected.

Just that ClamAV doesn't detect Mimail.G in readnow.zip, but f-prot
 does w/o problems. Will have to investigate that further, as, according
 to clamav.elektrapro.com, it _should_ detect Mimail.G...

cheers,
&r<who just wished that there were something like paypal for sending
   beer (or other beverages of choice), just without the insane setup
   costs>w
--
-- Nicht alles was Software auf Hardware installiert ist ein Admin.
-- David Schmitt, aum