Step by step for panda

Sanjay K. Patel sanjay.patel at REXWIRE.COM
Sun Nov 9 18:35:55 GMT 2003

Is there a step by step for using panda? We are paying customers so we have
access to latest virus updates but getting MailScanner to work with panda
seems a bit tough.

I was looking at finding out how to start the program from MailScanner and
how to run the update script to get the latest updates. (we can replace the
username password with ours)

-SKP

-----Original Message-----
Of Julian Field
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2003 5:35 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Problem with latest beta: stops scanning!

I tested it originally myself with EICAR and it detected all of them just
fine. You aren't using an old -wrapper with a newer MailScanner are you? I
changed the command-line spec of the -wrapper scripts a couple of versions
ago.

Can you give me your bitdefender modifications please to get everyone up to
the latest release of bitdefender?

--
Julian Field
www.MailScanner.info