Problem with latest beta: stops scanning!

Alessandro Bianchi alex at SKYNET-SRL.COM
Sun Nov 9 11:08:05 GMT 2003

Julian

just another thing

My wrappers work fine with the current stable release 4.24 so I suspect
that unless the wrappers have been changed in this latest release they
should work is'n it?

I also reinstalle the 4.24 from scratch, had it working and then
reinstalled the 4.25 with no luck.

Mail gets scanned but antivirus checkings seem to be ignored.

The strange thing is that NONE of the three scanners seemed to work.

Just to let you have any information...

Anyway as I already told, I'll chech everything twice tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience.

Best greetings

Alessandro Bianchi