Upgrading Cobalt MailScanner-4.23-11 to latest beta --- for JF

Tunc Eresen(?`..,,.-> Cobalt M447785363481 tunceresen at eresen.com
Sat Nov 8 16:25:37 GMT 2003

Julian

I am running it with Spamassassin+DDC+Pyzor+F-prot I would like to upgrade
and follow your path of testing and upgrading as the software improves,

Now What is the easy way to upgrade on Cobalt without braking other
installed packages. I have test Cobalt waiting to be upgrading..
And 2 more later.

Kind Regards and Thanks for your work,

O. TUNC ERESEN

 ISP & Security Consultant

Mobile: (44)07785 363 481

17 OAK ROAD, BRACKLEY, NORTHANTS, UK, NN13 6ER

 tunc AT eresen DOT com

www.findmenet.com

This email is checked by Norton NIS 2004 ,F-prot AV, Spamassassin,
Mailscanner, Pyzor and DCC. If you still get issues relating this email
please send me a email at tunc AT eresen DOT com