Always looked up last variable

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Nov 8 13:27:58 GMT 2003

At 23:27 07/11/2003, you wrote:
>What is the best way to go about running two custom functions using
>the "always looked up last variable"?  In other words, suppose for example,
>I would like to use both the SQLLogging example as well as the IPBlock
>example from the CustomConfig.pm.  Is it possible to somehow set "always
>looked up last = &SQLLogging &IPBlock" or would I need to combine the code
>for the two into one single function?

You need to write a little wrapper Custom Function that calls SQLLogging
and IPBlock for you.

If I allowed multiple Custom Functions for each parameter, how would it
work out the result of the parameter?
(except for Always Looked Up Last where the result isn't used).
--
Julian Field
PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC  7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654