Razor

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Sat Nov 8 14:42:02 GMT 2003

After reading about the Razor problems yesterday I decided to read the razor
documentation:
        http://razor.sourceforge.net/docs/
and look around my systems. Some interesting results:

Running:
        razor-admin -discover
Changed the /root/.razor/servers.discovery.lst values from:
        216.52.3.2
        66.151.150.11
As a result I've added a daily cron job similar to pyzor-discover,
/etc/cron.daily/razor-discover:

#! /bin/bash

# Refresh /root/.razor/servers.discovery.lst
servers.discovery.lst -discover

Also looking at /root/.razor/razor-agent.conf led me to change some of the
configuration values from:
        debuglevel             = 3
        logfile                = razor-agent.log
to:
        debuglevel             = 1
        logfile                = /var/log/razor-agent.log

If I suspect razor problems I'll turn up the debug level and read the logs
:)

I guess it doesn't hurt to look at the man pages once in a while :(

Steve

Stephen Swaney
steve.swaney at fsl.com