Spam notice

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Fri Nov 7 20:54:54 GMT 2003

My thoughts exactly! Keep MS clean and we can build all kinds of
utilities around it instead. Don't bloat the core.

I have written shell scripts for cleaning the quarantine, moving
quarantined mails to the outgoing queue (with preview of
to/from/date/subject), simple stats and so on. Maybe we could share
links to our utilities instead to help each other? Kind of like the FAQ.

/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.23-11,
SpamAssassin 2.60 + DCC 1.2.9, ClamAV 20030829