very urgent problem with MailScanner + postfix

Ron E. ree at THUNDERSTAR.NET
Fri Nov 7 16:14:44 GMT 2003

Well, interestingly enough, after the backlog cleared out, I restarted the
incoming postfix and very rapidly developed another backlog - and now I'm
having the same problem you had - ie - SpamAssassin timed out and was
killed...

Any idea how to get SpamAssassin to log everything it's doing so I can see
where it's bombing out - I've got DCC/razor/pyzor going but I've disabled
the RBLs temporarily - just going really, really slow.

I will try the lower scanning settings as below...

-Ron