More SPAM?

Marco Obaid marco at MUW.EDU
Thu Nov 6 18:10:28 GMT 2003

Hi,

> You are not the only one, we are getting bombarded
> with SPAM.

There has certainly been a recent spike in SPAM coming to our site.
However, MS has been handling the spike pretty good. There are always
a few here and there that make it through the checkpoints, but I was able
to tackle those few by using SpamCop and Spamhause RBLs.

Just an interesting notion: as of October, Spam has increased by more than 100%
since July (coming to our site). I have noticed this spike around August. It
is truly a world-wide problem. Something more effective has to be done to
prosecute those felthy individuals.

Hope this helps
Marco