Long time no check

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at utwente.nl
Mon Nov 3 08:10:08 GMT 2003

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 20:25:22 +0000, you wrote:

>I've been really busy for the last month or so (have to do my day job
>sometimes, despite my very hard working staff), and the list traffic
>continues to grow. So I haven't been able to keep up with everything that's
>going on. Many thanks to all of those who answer the regular queries for
>me, that helps more than you could imagine!

Glad to help.

>Is there anything recently that I've missed and requires my attention?
>Please don't flood me with stuff, but I might have missed something vital.
>I'm keeping up (just about) with the mailscanner at ecs traffic, but I have
>probably dropped a few of them by mistake.
>
>P.S. Hopefully the release today will address some of the outstanding
>important issues!

I have been wondering whether we should set something up to prevent
feature requests from missing your attention (I kept one aside while you
were on vacation). Perhaps features can be discussed in this maillist
(or the one for wizards) and when a number of people think it is a good
idea someone can mail it to you (at a special address?).

--
Peter Peters, senior netwerkbeheerder
Dienst Informatietechnologie, Bibliotheek en Educatie (ITBE)