Long time no check

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Nov 1 20:25:22 GMT 2003

Folks,

I've been really busy for the last month or so (have to do my day job
sometimes, despite my very hard working staff), and the list traffic
continues to grow. So I haven't been able to keep up with everything that's
going on. Many thanks to all of those who answer the regular queries for
me, that helps more than you could imagine!

Is there anything recently that I've missed and requires my attention?
Please don't flood me with stuff, but I might have missed something vital.
I'm keeping up (just about) with the mailscanner at ecs traffic, but I have
probably dropped a few of them by mistake.

P.S. Hopefully the release today will address some of the outstanding
important issues!

Jules
--
Julian Field
PGP footprint: EE81 D763 3DB0 0BFD E1DC  7222 11F6 5947 1415 B654