Mimail virus

Miguel Koren O'Brien de Lacy miguelk at KONSULTEX.COM.BR
Wed Nov 5 11:00:19 GMT 2003

There are currently 2 problems:

a) Julian wrote a patch that solves a problem with interpreting the
output from Calm in some cases (Mimail.C)
b) clamscan 0.6 has a problem opening the zipped file with Mimail.G

So, the best bet today is to block zip files in the configuration.
Tomorrow there is suppoesed to be a new stable version of Clam which
solves the problem. hem you can install it and apply the patch. If you
need this today, any cvs snapshot (of Clam) apparently slves the problem.

There is also another solution by running in the mailing list,
"--diasble-archive" but I'm not sure what  that really does. I tried it
and it worked for me.

Miguel

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.