Dead Files in Mqueue.in

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Sun Nov 2 15:15:07 GMT 2003

The default behavior of Sendmail is to try delivery for 5 days so if
it's older than that it's not gonna get delivered. In your case you have
only df-files with no matching qf-files, and since the qf-files contains
the header information you can never deliver those anyway so you can
just as well delete the df-files.

No files in your mqueue-directory are old enough to worry about.

/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, MailScanner 4.23-11, SpamAssassin 2.60 + DCC
1.2.9, ClamAV 20030829