SQL Logging

Derek Buttineau derek at CSOLVE.NET
Fri May 30 23:09:03 IST 2003

Kinda a little off topic here as it's not really part of the core
installation, but I'm having an issue getting the tempfiles to open up
properly within the constrains of the program.. IO::File->new_tmpfile
works fine for me in testing, but when called within the script it dies
with:

IO::File->new_tmpfile: Invalid argument

I tested it with a quick test script and the functionality works fine
with the same run as user etc.  Not sure what's causing it, but any
assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Derek