A proposal for the "attachment" report..

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Wed May 28 22:10:16 IST 2003

Mmmmhhh... although it's tempting, take into account that Content-Type is a
standard header and whose attributes and subattributes values must be
registered by following standard procedures (i.e. writing a standards-track
RFC and getting it to be approved... this is definitively _not_ an easy
task)... I don't have the time right now, but I'll see if I can browse
through the already published standards to see if there is a mechanism for
self extensions (e.g. report-type=X-MailScanner-status).

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby