nod32 experience

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed May 28 21:29:28 IST 2003

At 20:39 28/05/2003, you wrote:
>Could anyone share their experience using the nod32 scanner with
>MailScanner?
>I just got word from their sales department that we could license it for
>$200 per server, unlimited number of users.

You need to get version 1.99 from them.
If you manage to get a copy of it out of them that actually works (it has
totally different command-line options from previous versions) then please
let me know. I have given up on them, they are very friendly but can't send
me a proper installation of 1.99 that works.
--
Julian Field