A New Test and a Problem

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Wed May 28 19:50:11 IST 2003

Well, I actually had to rpm -Uvh mailscanner.rpm --nodeps to make it go.
--force still failed

I had to just delete /etc/rc.d/init.d/MailScanner and make a new one that just
starts the 2 postfix processes and check_MailScanner.

I uninstalled the spamassassin.rpm and reinstalled from the source.  Sophos
installed just fine.

Does anyone on the list have a good SuSE init script they are using?

I also be interested to see a working master.cf for both the incoming and
outgoing postfix processes.  I think I had to turn the smtps off under chroot.

Mike