Feature Request (where is it in 4.21-6?)

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed May 28 16:05:56 IST 2003

At 15:59 28/05/2003, you wrote:
> [...]

It's quite possible I didn't document it the same time I wrote it. In the
MailScanner.conf file it now says:

# This is a list of actions to take when a message is spam.
# It can be any combination of the following:
#    deliver                 - deliver the message as normal
#    delete                  - delete the message
#    store                   - store the message in the quarantine
#    bounce                  - send a rejection message back to the sender
#    forward user at domain.com - forward a copy of the message to user at domain.com
#    striphtml               - convert all in-line HTML content to plain text.
#                              You need to specify "deliver" as well for the
#                              message to reach the original recipient.
#    attachment              - Convert the original message into an attachment
#                              of the message. This means the user has to take
#                              an extra step to open the spam, and stops "web
#                              bugs" very effectively.

--
Julian Field