Feature Request (where is it in 4.21-6?)

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Wed May 28 15:59:24 IST 2003

[snip]

> This is already done. 4.21 has an "attachment" spam action
> which makes the entire original email message into an RFC822
> attachment of an email containing the
> "inline.spam.warning.txt" message, which in turn can include
> a few Perl variables such as the message id and date so that
> you can construct useful links out of it.

Julian

Where is this "attachment" spam action? I have got Beta 4.21-6 but can
find no reference to this feature in MailScanner.conf!

Quentin
---
PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Computing Service, University of Newcastle
FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.