McAfee Autoupdate

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Wed May 28 15:53:28 IST 2003

Why my setup didn't upgrade is because I deleted the cron scipt that comes
with MailScanner, it's entirely my fault.

I use a selfmade script instead that fetches the more experimental but
usually very up2date dailydat.zip file. mcafee is too slow for my taste when it
comes to releasing updated dat files. I simply forgot to restore my own
script to cron.