McAfee Autoupdate

Professional Investments Investor Services info at pro-invest.ca
Wed May 28 14:30:38 IST 2003

After reading the discussion on the support at microsoft trappings, I became
curious with regards to the McAfee update. I believe we are running MS
4.20-3 on an upgrade from previous versions as early as November. This list
moves rather quickly so I apologize if this has been covered but what should
be the "new" correct method for running the autoupdate? Previously we had a
cron job running daily that would call
/usr/lib/MailScanner/mcafee-autoupdate , however like Remco Barendse our dat
files had not been updated since May 7th.

Secondly, for what it's worth all of our support at microsoft mailings were
stopped for extension only as listed by MS

"The following e-mail messages were found to have viruses in them: