virus from 'support@microsoft.com' not blocked?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Wed May 28 11:07:54 IST 2003

I unfortunately do not have the df/qf pairs of that message, i received it
in Pine and can bounce it if that is of any help. Although pine sometimes
has the feature to fix invalid stuff when bouncing :( so not sure if it
will work.