%{$message->{virusreports}}

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Mon May 26 18:47:15 IST 2003

Hi Julian,

I'm trying to expand a little the SQL logging routines (actually, I'm just
doing text logging, but anyway, I stole the SQL loggin code and I'm modifying
it).

The reports included there are only the native MailScanner reports extracted
from %{$message->{allreports}}.

I want to include the AntiVirus reports but %{$message->{virusreports}} seems
to be completely empty. I get the av reports in my syslog, so it is actually
running, but for some reason, when I get there (in "Always Looked Up Last")
the hash is empty...

Any thoughts?

--
Mariano Absatz