Couple simple questions

Håkon Eriksen hakon at PING.UIO.NO
Mon May 26 15:52:28 IST 2003

> I think the answer to your first question is the 'Always Include
> SpamAssassin Report = ' option in MailScanner.conf

Not necessarily. I'm looking for something similar, but not quite the
same. It would be nice to separate the spam-report from the header that
tells you if it's spam or not. I think this is a good idea because then
users could filter on spam/not spam (or the existence of that header at
all in our case) and not bother with which rules the score came from.
But I'd also like to always include the spam-report for the more
advanced users' benefit.

If this is not possible now, perhaps Julian could tell me if he
would accept a patch for it, since this is kind of a policy-decision..

Oh, and thanks for a great program. It's given me a lot of praise from
my users since we installed it :)

--
 - håkon