MailScanner & Postfix & empty body & heavy load

Tony Finch dot at DOTAT.AT
Mon May 26 00:54:46 IST 2003

Nejc Skoberne <nejc.skoberne at GUEST.ARNES.SI> wrote:

>What would be the solution to this problem or at least the workaround?
>I am using the newest MailScanner (Version 4.20-3 2nd May 2003) and
>the newest Postfix (Postfix Version 2.0 Patchlevel 10).

There are a number of Postfix-related fixes in the 4.21 development
version of MailScanner. You should see if that fixes your problems.

Tony.
GERMAN BIGHT: SOUTHWEST 4 OR 5 BECOMING VARIABLE 3 OR 4. FAIR. MODERATE OR
GOOD.