RBL Scores?

Gerry Doris gerry at DORFAM.CA
Fri May 23 22:53:29 IST 2003

I'm confused about how to change the scores for RBL checking.  Is the
following correct?

If I want MailScanner to do the RBL check only and not SpamAssassin then I
need to have the line in spam.assassin.conf that says

skip_rbl_checks 1

In MailScanner.conf I need to put the RBL's that I want checked.  Those
are defined in spam.lists.conf.  For example, if I want to use
bl.spamcop.net then I would add the line to MailScanner.conf that says

Spam List = spamcop.net

Now, where do I put the score for spamcop.net if you want something
other than the default?  Does that go into spam.assassin.prefs.conf as

score spamcop.net 4

if I want a hit with spamcop.net to count as 4?

--
Gerry

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer