Performance suggestions?

Scott Adkins adkinss at OHIO.EDU
Wed May 21 19:43:45 IST 2003

Multiple mqueue.in directories?  If anyone has suggestions on how to
implement this in sendmail, I would be ecstatic!  Even more interesting
is if there was a way to specify which mqueue.in directory the incoming
message should go to based on To/From address, for instance... I just
don't see how it can be done though...

Scott

--On Wednesday, May 21, 2003 1:44 PM -0300 Mariano Absatz

      Scott W. Adkins                http://www.cns.ohiou.edu/~sadkins/
   UNIX Systems Engineer                  mailto:adkinss at ohio.edu
        ICQ 7626282                 Work (740)593-9478 Fax (740)593-1944
     PGP Public Key available at http://www.cns.ohiou.edu/~sadkins/pgp/