Stripping content

Joe Stuart jstuart at EDENPR.K12.MN.US
Wed May 21 14:53:39 IST 2003

Ok now this is really weird. I added the striphtml line after spam
actions. Now when I test it with html messages that are spam I dont
receive the email at all I can see that I recieved it in
/var/log/maillog the message id is h4LDKpH18277. When i do a locate for
it I find
/var/spool/MailArchive/1/qfh4LDKpH18277
/var/spool/MailArchive/1/dfh4LDKpH18277
Other mail seems to be getting through though. I have mailscanner set
up on a redhat server that forwards the email to a groupwise server. I
dont think that the groupwise server is doing anything to it because
when i take the striphtml option out I receive the message fine. Any
suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

At 15:24 20/05/2003, you wrote:
>I'm trying to tighten up the way Mailscanner deals with porn. And have
>question. I want the spam actions rule to be default deliver and
>striphtml. What is the correct synatx to have more than one rule.
>Seperated with a tab maybe.

No, just separated with spaces. I seem to remember you can probably
put
commas in there too.
Spam Actions = deliver striphtml
and
High Scoring Spam Actions = deliver striphtml

--
Julian Field