sophoswrappers problem

Henry C. Chorlian chorlian at CBR.MED.HARVARD.EDU
Tue May 20 19:22:37 IST 2003

Hello all,

Still trying to figure out why the sophoswrappers are not working.  Correction, I'm using MailScanner 3.22.  As a regular user I can't run sweep without getting this error:
Error initialising detection engine - missing part of virus data

Same goes for the sophoswrappers.  But, as root, sweep manually works fine but still not sophoswrappers.  It can't find sophos library.

Any suggestions most welcome!  This may be obvious, but is quite perplexing at the moment.

Thanks!

Henry

Henry C. Chorlian
Director of Information Technology