Is anyone else seeing this?

Kevin Spicer kevins at BMRB.CO.UK
Mon May 19 21:30:37 IST 2003

I've noticed that a lot of the Fizzer / Palyh viruses coming into our
site seem to be arriving via our secondary /tertiary MX.  I'm not overly
worried - only about 2% of my total mail is coming in that way (and I
know a lot of spam takes that route) - but most of the Fizzer / Palyh
viruses do.  Is it just me?

BTW I don't know if anyone else saw it but there Slashdot was reporting
that  a group calling itself the 'Fizzer Task Force' has taken control
of the Geocities web site that Fizzer updates itself from and replaced
the updater with an uninstaller.  Pretty funny I thought (although
whether its an appropriate course of action seems to be the subject of
some debate).
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/05/16/0340251&mode=thread&tid=126&tid=95&tid=172

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk