Calling all translators (again)

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun May 18 12:40:03 IST 2003

In addition to a translation of the word
         Report

I am also now looking for translations of the following. This is put into
an email message when the original (spam) message has been turned into an

>Our MailScanner believes that the attachment to this message sent to you
>
>     From: $from
>  Subject: $subject
>
>is Unsolicited Commerial Email (Spam). Unless you are sure that this message
>is incorrectly thoght to be Spam, please delete this message without opening
>it. Onpening Spam messages might allow the Spammer to verify your email
>address.
>
>If you believe that this message has been incorrectly marked a spam, please
>forward this email to $localpostmaster.

Also, if there are any other variables you would like to be available in
this report, please let me know now so we can get it right for your setup
in the 1st version.

Thanks folks!
--
Julian Field