spam score for each test in header

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat May 17 17:42:52 IST 2003

I'm trying to get the encapsulation going at the moment, but Eudora seems
to do some very strange things with the message I produce. But from what I
read of RFC1521 I am doing it right.

If the rfc822 encapsulation doesn't work well (it should in theory, but...)
then I could look at the MIME structure.
If it is a multipart/alternative, then attach the HTML and text parts as
attachments.
If it isn't an alternative, then add the HTML and text parts to the list of
attachments.

I can just fix the names of the attachments to something like
"OriginalMessage.html" and "OriginalMessage.txt". Any other type of
original body data would, I guess, just end up being "OriginalMessage.dat".
But I don't yet know what would happen to HTML messages that included
images shipped with the message. Hopefully references to them would still
work from the OriginalMessage.html attachment.