spam score for each test in header

Tim Hunt timhunt at USERS.SOURCEFORGE.NET
Fri May 16 14:57:38 IST 2003

I believe the way to do this is to embed the whole message, headers and
all, as content-type message/rfc822. The easy way to verify this is to
forward an existing email as an attachment in Mozilla, or most other
email programs, and then look at the message source.

Tim