Urgent: MailScanner apparently stopped processing...

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat May 17 17:51:44 IST 2003

Here is an excerpt from the ChangeLog for 4.21:

- Postfix support now has extra permissions parameter on "mkdir" calls,
   solving a syntax error on some versions of Perl.
- Postfix support now won't abandon a message because it could not get
   the SMTP client IP address out of it. Will insert 0.0.0.0 if no IP
   address could be found.
- Postfix will always pick up IP address of locally-generated mail.
- Postfix detects hash directory depth more cleanly.
- Postfix handles queue files which are still being written.
- Postfix bug fixed when processing messages with no body.

--
Julian Field