spam score for each test in header

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at civ.utwente.nl
Fri May 16 14:55:08 IST 2003

On Fri, 16 May 2003 14:17:29 +0100, you wrote:

>At 13:57 16/05/2003, you wrote:
>>On Fri, 16 May 2003 13:50:04 +0100, Julian Field wrote:
>> > The bit I'm not sure about here is what to do with multipart-alternative
>> > messages (where you have HTML and plain-text versions). These already have
>> > more than 1 part, so I'm not sure what to put in the "attachment" that
>> > contains the original message.
>> >
>> > If I delete the plain-text version, all the pine/mutt users in the world
>> > will hate me. But if I delete the HTML version, all the Outlook users in
>> > the world will hate me.
>>
>>Why delete either part? Couldn't you just put the entire original
>>message, complete with all headers, in a message/rfc822 part.
>
>Anyone know what
>         mutt
>         pine
>         Eudora
>         Outlook Express
>         Outlook
>do when given an rfc822 containing lots of parts?

I know Agent sometimes sees the rfc-attachment as a seperate message so
you end up with two messages. I haven't figured out exacly what the
conditions are that does trigger Agent in that way. I have had it last
year in some cases.

--
Peter Peters, senior netwerkbeheerder
Dienst Informatietechnologie, Bibliotheek en Educatie (ITBE)