User controlled whitelist/blacklist

Ron E. ree at thunderstar.net
Wed May 14 11:09:29 IST 2003

How about a user controlled quarantine via a web interface? Anyone know of
anything like this already worked out for Mail Scanner?

Probably there would need to be global controls on what type of
quarantined messages the user could deal with or not...

Actually, now that I think of it, this is simple to do if users are
already accessing their mail via a web based interface that supports
filters, but if not, it would be nice for spam to quarantined globally and
then users can check for false positives themselves via a web based
interface.

Just some ideas.

Regards,

Ron